From L.A. to Rome...gluten free all the way!


Sunday, May 20

Focacceria {Torino}


Italy is full of wonderful tomatoes at this time of the year.  I wander through the open market place and am enthralled by these bright red fruits, yes fruits, and Torino is overflowing with them...

Porta Palazzo Market

I must say, Torino is ultra charming, sophisticated and curiously elegant.  Here, you can find the focacceria - what a concept!




at Panperfocaccia they've created a special gfree menu...


I choose the bufala mozarella, tomato and arugula focaccia - è divina.


Then, came the fabulous g-free cannoli.


I was happily surprised to find a restaurant that caters to celiacs in Torino.  I've noticed a few restaurants belong to the Italian AIC Associazione Italiana Celiachia a community & valuable resource for celiacs in Italy that shares news & events.













No comments:

Post a Comment